[Xenopus] Imaging Workshop Nov 15-22

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Mon May 4 13:57:29 EDT 2015

Hello All
This is the first announcement of the next Advanced Imaging Workshop to be held at the MBL. The dates have been set; it will be held Nov 15-22. This will be an excellent workshop for those interested in enhancing their imaging capabilities in Xenopus by learning from the masters.
I have a few full tuition scholarships available and several half scholarships. These are being offered to those individuals who need assistance. For more information please contact me.

I look forward to seeing many of you in November. More information will follow in the coming months.

Sincerely,

Marko Horb

PS If you fancy staying on longer you can take advantage of our Research Hotel service and use many NXR resources, such as genome editing.

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu