[Xenopus] Advanced Imaging Workshop

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Fri Oct 2 10:52:26 EDT 2015

Dear Xenopus Community
This is the second notice to inform you that Registration is now open for the next Advanced Imaging Workshop that is being held Nov 15-22.
https://ws3.mbl.edu/iebms/reg/reg_p1_form.aspx?oc=10&ct=STDCONF&eventid=8586

This is an excellent and intensive workshop taught by Xenopus researchers that will help you in your imaging techniques. Here is a link to a brief blog about our first Imaging Workshop written by Gary McDowell: http://thenode.biologists.com/the-first-xenopus-imaging-course/events/

Scholarships are available for those in need. If you are a grad student or postdoc go to your PI and say you want to go. The interactions and instructions you receive at this workshop will improve your effort back in your lab and I am sure your PI would want that.

Hope to see many of you registering

marko

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu