[Xenopus] Fw: Tenure Track position at UML

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Fri Dec 30 09:35:57 EST 2016

Dear Xenopus community,
Please find attached an announcement for a tenure track faculty position at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. I was asked to forward this on since it is a position for someone using aquatic models and they would welcome a Xenopus person. I have pasted the email from Jennifer Fish in the department

marko

Dear friends and colleagues-

We are currently searching for someone to fill a Tenure Track Assistant Professor/Associate Professor position at UML in the Department of Biological Sciences beginning in September 2017 . Applications will be reviewed beginning at the end of January and we plan to fill the position asap.

We have recently built a state-of-the-art aquatics facility and are especially interested in candidates working with zebrafish or other small aquatic animals as model systems. I have attached an announcement for this position to this email. We would greatly appreciate your help by posting this ad and/or forwarding this information to anyone that you think would be interested.

Thanks for your help and Happy New Year!!

Jennifer

Jennifer L. Fish
Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Massachusetts Lowell

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.

Cite us in the acknowledgements: National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731

Cite us in your references: Pearl, E. et al "Development of Xenopus resource centers: the National Xenopus Resource and the European Xenopus Resource Center" Genesis 50, 155-163

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu