[Xenopus] Xenopus Resources Meeting August 26-29

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Thu Apr 6 09:07:08 EDT 2017

Dear Xenopus community,
Registration is now open for the Xenopus Resources and Emerging Technologies Meeting that is being held Saturday August 26-Tuesday August 29. As in past years, the meeting will start with a dinner/BBQ on Saturday night and the talks will then begin on Sunday morning at 9am. The meeting will then end at noon on Tuesday.

https://MBL-web.ungerboeck.com/reg/reg_p1_form.aspx?oc=10&ct=STDCONF&eventid=10283

The cost for the 3 nights is $680 for a single room and $497 for a shared room. This includes all food, drink for the entire meeting as well as registration costs.

The International Xenopus Board is offering two $500 travel awards to support junior attendees to the meeting. Please email if you would like to apply for these awards.

Last, we are now accepting abstracts for the meeting as well. Anyone interested in giving a talk should email xenopus at mbl.edu with their abstract. We are hoping to provide time for everyone to speak. And we encourage postdocs and graduate students to apply as well.

We look forward to seeing you at this exciting meeting.

Sincerely,

Organizing committee

Marko Horb
Matt Good
Andrea Wills

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.

Cite us in the acknowledgements: National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731

Cite us in your references: Pearl, E. et al "Development of Xenopus resource centers: the National Xenopus Resource and the European Xenopus Resource Center" Genesis 50, 155-163

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu