[Xenopus] NXR workshops- registration now open

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Apr 11 16:54:06 EDT 2017

Dear Xenopus community
Registration is now open for the two upcoming NXR workshops that will be held at the end of August, Advanced Imaging (August 20-26) and Genome Editing (August 28 - Sept 3). I will paste the links to the registration pages for each below. I encourage you to register earlier rather than later. You have the option of registering and selecting the pay later option if this helps. The prices listed on the registration are full price ($2323 for a single and $1957 for a shared room). These costs cover all room and board, so you won't spend anything while at these meetings. A few points to consider.

1) The first 20 registrants to the genome editing workshop will receive a $750 scholarship. This is due to a grant that will help cover the costs. As in the past we will grow your own mutant to adulthood made in the workshop
2) If you register for both workshops there will also be an extra reduction applied to the advanced imaging workshop of $250. That's a savings of over $1000 for attending both workshops.
3) The Resources and Emerging Technologies Meeting is sandwiched between the two and you might want to consider attending that as well. It does overlap one night with the genome editing workshop and of course you would not be charged for double nights.

Once you register we would then apply the new price. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. These are both exciting workshops. In this year's genome editing workshop we will also have a section on making cell lines from Xenopus and genome editing in the cell lines. I hope to see you all there

Links for registration:

Advanced Imaging: https://MBL-web.ungerboeck.com/reg/reg_p1_form.aspx?oc=10&ct=STDCONF&eventid=10689

Genome Editing: https://MBL-web.ungerboeck.com/reg/reg_p1_form.aspx?oc=10&ct=STDCONF&eventid=10690

marko

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.

Cite us in the acknowledgements: National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731

Cite us in your references: Pearl, E. et al "Development of Xenopus resource centers: the National Xenopus Resource and the European Xenopus Resource Center" Genesis 50, 155-163

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu