[Xenopus] Last Call Antibody

Dominique Alfandari alfandar at vasci.umass.edu
Wed Oct 4 10:10:14 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,
Here is the latest updated list. The good news is we found many antibody that have been tested and are listed here. Please keep sending me or Xenbase info about antibodies that you have tested wether it is positive or negative so that we can avoid testing the same antibody multiple time.
At this point I don’t expect to add anymore new targets, but if you want to vote on your 5 favorite targets from the list please go ahead in the body of your email.
The excel sheet includes the ref for any antibody that has been tested. In green are the favorite at the moment. In red are target that are no longer considered because of existing antibodies (Commercial ones since polyclonals made by individual labs are hard to share).
The blue text represent my favorites and usually clone I have in the labs.

Also, I will be buying a automatic whole mount robot. I have a quote from intavis, but my university requires competitor. Does anyone knows of another company?

All antibodies will be tested by Western blot, IP and IF/Whole mount. I am attaching the typical sheet I want to generate for each Ab.
Thank you for your help.
Dom

Dominique Alfandari
PhD. Professor