[Xenopus] Xenopus Labs Survey 2017.

Peter D. Vize xenbase at ucalgary.ca
Thu Sep 28 14:30:53 EDT 2017

Do you work with Xenopus?
If your answer is YES, then we need to hear from you!!!

We want to know 3 basic things about Xenopus research.
* How many Xenopus labs and researchers are there in the world?
* How many Xenopus frogs are used in research?
* How frequently do you ovulate your frogs?

The survey will take less than 3 minutes.

Survey closes October 31st, so don't delay, fill it in today!

You may need to check Xenbase (www.xenbase.org<https://mail.cchmc.org/owa/redir.aspx?REF=8hGswiZV4-N_SECftn8ec6w08fzzfypoebqudbad2gN2GeWxngbVCAFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnhlbmJhc2Uub3Jn>) to see if your lab and lab members have Xenbase profiles.

Please click this link to take a survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C3QMS2Q

Xenopus Labs Survey 2017<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C3QMS2Q>
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.