[Xenopus] 2018 Genome Editing Workshop

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Thu Jun 14 15:21:29 EDT 2018

Hello Xenopus Community
            I am happy to announce that registration is now open for the 2018 Genome Editing Workshop being held Oct 18-27:
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus/workshops/genomeediting-workshop
            This year we have expanded the time of the workshop, and at the same time kept the costs the same. $1360 for a shared room and $1926 for a single room for 9 nights, meals housing, reagents all included.

            The instructors for this year’s workshop are Ira Blitz, Sang-Wook Cha, Rachel Miller and NXR staff (Marko Horb, Marcin Wlizla, Sean McNamara) as well as Hitoshi Yoshida and technicians from my lab. We encourage you to consider attending the workshop or sending your students, postdocs or technicians to the workshop. The costs this year are reduced due to the generous support of the NSF through the EDGE grant I received with Gary Gorbsky, the NIH as part of NXR funding and the MBL for their continued support of the NXR.

            If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. I encourage you to register early - we already have two people registered and space is limited to 20 participants.

Sincerely,
Marko Horb

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.
Cite us in Materials and Methods as National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731 at the Marine Biological Laboratory
Cite us in your references: Pearl, E. et al "Development of Xenopus resource centers: the National Xenopus Resource and the European Xenopus Resource Center" Genesis 50, 155-163

Marko Horb, Ph.D. |Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR) |Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory | 7 MBL Street | Woods Hole, MA 02543
Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu> | Office: 508-289-7627 | Lab: 508-289-7370 | Cell:  508-564-3764

http://www.mbl.edu/horb
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus
https://twitter.com/xenopusnxr