[Xenopus] Mutant frogs

Marko Horb mhorb at mbl.edu
Fri Aug 28 12:08:08 EDT 2020

Dear Xenopus Community,
            As part of the new R24 grant we received we can make custom mutant frogs for individuals. If you have interest in making a mutant frog please email me and we can discuss options. Most mutants are easier to make in X. tropicalis and faster as well. Even if you do not work with them you can then come to the MBL and work with us on the mutants and we can share the expertise with you. As mentioned in my previous email housing is free as part of this project.
            If you have any questions or are interested in coming to the MBL to use the mutant and transgenic animals let me know. We are accepting visitors

Marko

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.
Cite us in Materials and Methods as National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731 at the Marine Biological Laboratory
Cite us in your references: Horb M. et. al. (2019). Xenopus resources: transgenic, inbred and mutant animals, training opportunities, and web-based support. Front Physiol. 10:387. PMCID: PMC6497014

Marko Horb, Ph.D. |Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR) |Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory | 7 MBL Street | Woods Hole, MA 02543
Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu> | Office: 508-289-7627 | Lab: 508-289-7370 | Cell:  508-564-3764

http://www.mbl.edu/horb
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus
Twitter<https://twitter.com/xenopusnxr>