[Xenopus] Beta-testing 'Phenotypes' on Xenbase

James-Zorn, Christina Christina.James_Zorn at cchmc.org
Thu Sep 17 13:51:51 EDT 2020

Xenbase (www.xenbase.org<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xenbase.org>) is looking for Xenopus researchers with different levels of experience with phenotypic data to help us build our new Phenotype feature.

We need ~20 people- undergraduates, grad student, postdoc and Professors/Group Leaders- to help us make a simple, easy to use, intuitive system that gives you the data you are looking for, both quickly and accurately.

Want to help? Sign up today ! The first 20 Beta-testers will receive a free Xenbase T-shirt.

Step 1 Select the research level/category below that you belong to and sign up. Provide your name and email.
Step 2: Testing! We will contact you via email to set up a ~30 min. video call where you will complete some assigned tasks during a recorded session.
Step 3. Then we'll ask you to complete a questionnaire to provide additional feedback and suggestions.
Step 4: That's it- as a thank you, we will send you that coveted  limited edition 'Xenbase genius' t-shirt. Wear it with pride to be the envy of Xenopus researchers everywhere!

Sign-up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4eadaa2ca6fecf8-phenotype

Thanks
The Xenbase team
http://www.xenbase.org

If Xenbase contributes to your research, please cite us in your papers:
-Xenbase (http://www.xenbase.org/, RRID:SCR_003280)
-visit for specific articles/topics https://www.xenbase.org/other/static-xenbase/citingMOD.jsp