[Xenopus] Bioinformatics Workshop

Taejoon Kwon tkwon at unist.ac.kr
Mon Feb 20 17:07:44 EST 2023

Hi all,

This year, the Bioinformatics Workshop will cover many aspects of
single-cell analysis, which I believe many of you are interested in.
In addition to the frog single-cell data, we will discuss how to
utilize public data of humans, mice, and other species. It would be an
excellent opportunity to start if you plan to utilize single-cell
genomic data. (Of course, we will cover the basics of RNA-seq,
ChIP-seq, and proteomics as before).

Also, we set up the date as April 11 (the starting date of the CSHL
Xenopus course). If anyone plans to attend this course who can spend
one more week on the East Coast, it would be a good chance to catch up
recent progress in the Xenopus research, both computationally and
experimentally.

If you have any questions, please let us (Marko, Leonid, or me) know.

Taejoon

--
--

Associate Professor
Department of Biomedical Engineering,
College of Information-Bio Convergence Engineering,
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST),
Republic of Korea

http://www.taejoonlab.org/