[Xenopus] Bioinformatics Workshop

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Fri Jan 27 14:02:12 EST 2023

Dear Xenopus researchers,
            I am pleased to announce that we are hosting the Xenopus Bioinformatics Workshop April 6-11 this year. We have an exciting lineup that will include single cell analysis as well. Please go to the following webpage for more details. You will find information there about pricing, schedule and registration.
https://www.mbl.edu/research/resources-research-facilities/national-xenopus-resource/workshops-and-meetings
            I have tried to keep prices as low as possible. Registration closes March 17 and I hope enough people register so we can hold the workshop. If anyone has more questions do not hesitate to contact me

Marko

-------------------------------------
Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543
Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu>
Office: 508-289-7627
Lab:    508-289-7370
Cell:   508-564-3764
https://www.mbl.edu/xenopus<https://www.mbl.edu/research/resources-research-facilities/national-xenopus-resource>
If the NXR contributed to your work please acknowledge us in your publications and talks.
Cite us in Materials and Methods as National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731 at the Marine Biological Laboratory and in the Acknowledgements you can just mention the National Xenopus Resource.
Cite us in your references: Horb M. et. al. (2019). Xenopus resources: transgenic, inbred and mutant animals, training opportunities, and web-based support. Front Physiol. 10:387. PMCID: PMC6497014