[Xenopus] FW: microinjector

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Mar 14 14:02:50 EDT 2023

Jan tried to send this email to the list and for some reason it bounced so I am forwarding it to you all

Marko

From: Jan Christian <jan.christian at neuro.utah.edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 1:44 PM
To: xenopus-bounces at lists.mbl.edu <xenopus-bounces at lists.mbl.edu>, National Xenopus Resource <xenopus at mbl.edu>
Subject: microinjector
Hi,
We are needing to replace one of our Warner instruments  PLI-100A microinjectors and apparently these are no longer made (replaced by the AI Roboinjector that can inject up to 4 samples per well in 386 well dishes!!!).  Anyone have any suggestions for a replacement that has both fill and inject capabilities.  We do a lot of blastocoele aspirations so need the fill feature.

Thanks,
Jan