[Xenopus] XRET 2024- Save the date Oct 11-14

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Thu Feb 1 14:36:08 EST 2024

Dear Xenopus community.
          Please save the date for the next Xenopus Resources and Emerging Technologies meeting. It will be held Oct 11-14 at the MBL. At this time we are also asking you to nominate some speakers who can talk about emerging technologies and especially if you have a postdoc/grad student to give a talk. If there is a topic or technique you are interested in please let us know. The format will be like the last XRET in 2019, but not as many speakers so there is more time for discussion and interactions. And again we will have a session to hash out a new White Paper.
          The organizers of this year’s meeting are Helen Willsey, Jennifer Landino and Coral Yishen. If you have thoughts and ideas please share with Helen (helen.willsey at ucsf.edu<mailto:helen.willsey at ucsf.edu>).

We look forward to meeting you in the Fall

Marko Horb
Helen Willsey
Jennifer Labdino
Coral Yishen

-------------------------------------
Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543
Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu>
Office: 508-289-7627
Lab:    508-289-7370
Cell:   508-564-3764
https://www.mbl.edu/xenopus<https://www.mbl.edu/research/resources-research-facilities/national-xenopus-resource>
If the NXR contributed to your work please acknowledge us in your publications and talks.
Cite us in Materials and Methods as National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731 at the Marine Biological Laboratory and in the Acknowledgements you can just mention the National Xenopus Resource.
Cite us in your references: Horb M. et. al. (2019). Xenopus resources: transgenic, inbred and mutant animals, training opportunities, and web-based support. Front Physiol. 10:387. PMCID: PMC6497014