[Classifieds] [classifieds] WARING PRO PROFESSIONAL QUALITY WINE CHILLER PC100 FOR $55.00 BRAND NEW

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Dec 17 10:04:42 EST 2009

I am selling a brand new in box, never opened Waring Pro Professional Quality Wine Chiller Model PC100 for $55.00. This retails for $100.00. I received this as a gift and already have similar. I work in the Falmouth area and could meet to exchange.

I will only accept cash as payment. A copy of the owners manual can be found at: http://www.waringproducts.com/ret/share/man/59_man.pdf

If you have any other questions, please reply to this post at kazman at capecod.com or call: 508-846-6115.

*Model # PC100
*Streamlined body
*Thermo-electric Peltier module
*Blue backlit display
*CPU control for constant temperature
*Library of 33 preset wine temperatures for cooling (micro processor internal database of red, white and champagne wines)
*Suitable for wine bottles with diameter up to 3.5 inches
*Limited Five Year Motor Warranty