[Classifieds] [classifieds] canon 10.1 megapixel camera

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jul 20 10:54:21 EDT 2009

Here i have for sale my CANON DIGITAL REBEL XTI 10.1 megapixel camera with auto focus, and removable 18x55mm lens. It has settings for macro, landscape,av, tv, and some other ones just to name a few. Comes with mini tripod, rechargeable battery, charger for battery, 4gb memory card, compact flash card reader/writer, cords for computer download, cord for tv hookup for viewing on tv. All manuals and cds. Warrranty is good till 2011 since i bought the extended warranty. In excellent condition just like new. I dont use it that much and i am in knd of a bind to sell it as bills are piling up. Paid around 983.00 for it on 6/18/07 , I was asking 749.00 for it and then i went down to 650.00, but for a quick sale I will take 550.00 firm as I am reducing the price the last time. Really nice camera for the scientist at mbl or for the family, takes really great pictures.

Included are some pics of the camera, and if interested let me know and i can bring it to work,
ty.... Rich < rmetzke at mbl.edu >

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and
contains confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
by email and delete the message and any file attachments from
your computer.</font>