[Classifieds] [classifieds] Rental Needed Oct-Jan

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jul 20 14:25:37 EDT 2009

My family (me, hubby, 2 year old, and cat) is looking for a 3.5-4 month rental this fall and winter while we remodel our home. 2+ bedroom in Woods Hole or Falmouth is desired. Please contact me at jhuber at mbl.edu if you know of any openings!

Thanks,
Julie

Julie A. Huber, PhD
Assistant Scientist
Josephine Bay Paul Center
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543
508-289-7291 (o)
508-457-4727 (f)
http://jbpc.mbl.edu/labs-jhuber.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and
contains confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
by email and delete the message and any file attachments from
your computer.</font>