[Classifieds] [classifieds] Farmers' Market next Tues.

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Nov 20 16:07:56 EST 2009

The Falmouth Farmers' Market is having a holiday market this Tuesday 11/24 from 11:00 to 3:00 under a tent at our usual location, Peg Noonan Park on Main Street. We'll have over a dozen vendors selling a huge variety of local products, including root crops, squashes, salad greens, cheeses, jams, breads, smoked fish, honey, lobsters and cranberries. We'll also have another market on Saturday, December 12th, from 12:00 to 3:00 in the same location.

Michele Bahr
Education Coordinator
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL St.