[Classifieds] house share, year round, $375+utilities

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Aug 4 10:33:31 EDT 2010

Dear MBL community,

We're looking for a responsible, laid back individual to fill my spot in the house on Wilson Road(off of FR Lillie). I will be moving out at the end of August to start grad school.

Rent: $375+utilities
Available: September1st,2010
Details: The house has 4 bedrooms with a room to rent. It's very close to the bike path. The room can come with a queen sized mattress. You will be sharing a kitchen,furnished living room, two bathrooms, and a basement. There is also a washer and a dryer in the house. The current roommates are in their mid- 20's. One female and two male. One is an artist and the other two work at WHOI. No pets and no smokers.

Please feel free to call or email with questions. Thanks you.

Vansa
802-989-1685
one.wilson.rd at gmail.com