[Classifieds] Room for Rent

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Aug 4 11:08:25 EDT 2010

The master bedroom in our rental house is up for grabs the last week of
August.  It's a large room with lots of windows, a skylight, a wood
burning stove, a closet, and it is furnished with a queen-sized bed and
matching table.  It was freshly painted by one roommate who is a
professional house painter and that was done about 3 months ago.  The
house is on the cranberry bogs off Thomas Landers Rd in East Falmouth,
just off Sandwich Road.  There are 3 other roommates in this 3-story 2.5
bath house.  We have a fully stocked kitchen, laundry, lots of yard
space, a covered side deck and a large open front deck with gas grill
and charcoal grill.  We're on a cul-de-sac with very little traffic.
There's one cat in the house and he has free reign of the house, but is
an indoor-only cat.  We have comcast digital cable and internet with
wi-fi.  Rent is $500 per month and includes all utilities.  I work for
the NMFS observer program right down the road, the downstairs roommate
is the painter, and the upstairs roommate works for MBL and the Science
School for Children.  The upstairs roommate might be moving out around
late September or October, as he's getting married, so we may be on the
lookout for a new roommate then.
Here's a link to some old pictures of the room before it was painted,
I'll get some new ones soon.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v78/canavin/Master%20Bedroom/

pcanavin at mercury.wh.whoi.edu
-Pete