[Classifieds] [classifieds] gps navigation

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Aug 16 09:30:31 EDT 2010

From: "Rich Metzke" <rmetzke at mbl.edu>

I have for sale a Sanyo navigation entertainment system. Plays dvds, does maps, and is also a audio player. Has 7in screen and comes with everything including the box. I dont know where or if u could get maps for this but the item seems to be brand new or just like new. I played a dvd movie in it so i know it works. 7in TFT wide LCD Monitor, Touch Screen, Built in 2 speakers (stereo). 105.00 takes it away, ph. 508-548-0219 rmetzke at mbl.edu