[Classifieds] [classifieds] Yard Sale Saturday (including yard)

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Aug 26 12:33:36 EDT 2010

From: "Peter Mangiafico" <peter at eol.org>

We are having a yard sale this Saturday from 9am - 4 pm at 10 Teaticket Path, Teaticket (just off of Rt. 28 near the intersection with Maravista Ave). Main items are:

* 34" HDTV (tube, not flat panel) -- heavy but nice picture
* 19" standard def TV
* window A/C unit
* furniture
* computer gear (good for parts raiding) including a dead tablet PC that could be raided for a nice wacom style flat panel display
* electronics (DVD player, etc.)
* music CDs
* snow tires for a Hyundai Elantra (or equivalent sized car), mounted on their own rims
* women's clothes

There will be also be some free items, including:

* kitchen stuff (pots, pans, plates)
* music tapes
* charcoal grill
* random stuff we couldn't be bothered to price

I don't want to take it back in the house at the end of the day, and it's priced that way.

Also, it's a yard sale, so the actual yard (and the house that sits on it) is soon to be for sale too - ask if you are interested or know someone who is before we sign up with a realtor! More info on the house: http://www.10teaticketpath.com

Questions: peter at mangiafico.org

- Peter Mangiafico