[Classifieds] [classifieds] Housemates wanted for year-round rental

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue May 4 15:48:19 EDT 2010

Housemates wanted for a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath house on Blacksmith Shop Rd in East Falmouth. About 12 minutes from WH Village, on a large wooded property with plenty of parking. It's a large, newer house with a 2-car garage and large deck. One bedroom available on main level with its own bathroom (has laundry machines shared with housemates) and one bedroom upstairs with shared bath. Both have large closets, and there is plenty of storage in the basement. It's a full-year lease, starting in August or September (flexible). House is $1500/mo split 3 ways plus utilities.

I'm posting this for a friend at WHOI who's looking for the housemates. She has two cats, so no cat allergies (or other cats/dogs)! Also, no smoking inside the house. It's a really great house (I lived there for 3+ years) with large rooms, good details, and a large, modern kitchen with new stove and a dishwasher.

Email Melanie (mhayn at mbl.edu) for more information.
Thanks!