[Classifieds] [classifieds] Home needed for cat

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed May 5 13:10:31 EDT 2010

I am forwarding this at the request of a friend--Jennifer Weil, for those who may remember her from MBL days--who is looking for a home for a cat.

She writes:
"I am writing everyone I know who has a soft heart for a cat. I have been feeding and caring for a feral cat at work since he was a kitten. As a result, he is actually semi-feral, in that he wants to socialize, wants to be petted, and I have been able to pick him up from time to time. Now the authorities are cracking down on the feeding of cats at work. His life is in jeopardy.

My husband adamantly does not want a fourth cat. So I am trying to find a home for him and am willing to take him anywhere in the country where someone would be willing to make a forever commitment. I think that his future home should be indoors, not have dogs (although he is great with other cats). Someone who has patience with an animal who will take time to adapt will be rewarded with an excellent pet.

Please keep your eyes and ears open and ask anyone you know if they would take him. He is a tabby-point Siamese, meaning he looks Siamese, has blue eyes, but his limbs and tail are striped. His name is Lemur because he looks like a ring-tailed Lemur."

Anyone interested, please contact me and I'll put you in touch with Jen. I would take the cat myself, but we have other cats and dogs already. I have attached a picture she just sent.

Hilary

Hilary G. Morrison, Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist
Josephine Bay Paul Center, MBL