[Classifieds] [classifieds] Falmouth Commodores: Comedy for the Commodores Flyer

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jul 26 09:30:47 EDT 2011

From: bobcapecod at aol.com

Dear Marine Biological Laboratory of Woods Hole,

My name is Robert Clark and I am the General Manager of the Falmouth Commodores. This upcoming Thursday night, July 28, marks the second annual Falmouth Commodores' "Comedy for the Commodores." On behalf of the team I would like to extend an invitation to your organization to attend this fantastic night. It would be a great time for anyone in the Institution and we would be honored with your presence. Attached is a flyer with all of the details you will need to know. It would also be greatly appreciated if you could post this flyer on your bulletin board outside of any building under your operation.

Best Regards,

Robert Clark
General Manager
Falmouth Commodores