[Classifieds] [classifieds] 3 Patriots tickets for sale for 2 games

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jul 26 10:00:50 EDT 2011

From: "Sue B" <kazman at capecod.com>

Now that the football lockout has been resolved, I'm selling 2 Patriots pre-season home games for my 3 Patriots season tickets in section 331, row 13 for a reduced (face value $89) of $75 a ticket. If you are interested, let me know which game you'd like. I have the tickets in hand and could meet in Woods Hole, Falmouth, Sagamore Beach or Plymouth. Cash only.

Thanks,

Sue, 508-846-6115

Thursday, Aug. 11 Jacksonville Jaguars 7:30 p.m. WBZ-TV

Thursday, Sept. 1 New York Giants 7:30 p.m. WBZ-TV