[Classifieds] [classifieds] Moving Sale - Furniture etc...

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Mar 28 10:17:27 EDT 2011

From: "Holly Cantin" <hcantin at mbl.edu>

Hello MBL,

I am moving to Australia the 1st week of April and have a few household items up for sale. Everything is 4-5 years old and in great shape. Below are links to the Craigslist ads which include prices and photos of each.

Couch and Love seat (Will sell each piece separately):
http://capecod.craigslist.org/fuo/2264917141.html

TV stand with TV and Wine Rack (Will sell each piece separately):
http://capecod.craigslist.org/fuo/2264940482.html

Kitchen Table and 4 Chairs :
http://capecod.craigslist.org/fuo/2264930860.html

7 Drawer Wooden Desk :
http://capecod.craigslist.org/fuo/2280552264.html

End Table and Lamps :
http://capecod.craigslist.org/fuo/2269512386.html
http://capecod.craigslist.org/fuo/2269521432.html

Microwave (Not posted on Craigslist) : $20

All prices are negotiable, I'll take any reasonable offer.
Let me know if you are interested in anything.

Thanks,

Holly Cantin
Research Assistant II
Marine Biological Laboratory