[Classifieds] [classifieds] Countertop Microwave Oven For Sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Jul 18 10:28:30 EDT 2012

From: "Chris Ritchie" <critchie at whoi.edu>

Microwave oven. Emerson MW9339SB. 0.9 cubic inch. 900 watts. Stainless steel finish on the front. The Walmart in Teaticket has this for $59. See: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Emerson-0.9-cu-ft-Microwave-Oven-Stainless-Steel-Front-Finish/16651451 . You can avoid that traffic and pick it up from me in Woods Hole, Monday through Friday, 8 to 5. In the box with the original packing material, the receipt, and the manual. I think I bought the Walmart extended warranty too. Almost new. Hardly used. First $40 takes it. Cash and carry. Chris, 508-289-3071.