[Classifieds] Is Science Revolutionary? Thomas Kuhn and the Structure of Science

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:42:05 EDT 2012

MBL FRIDAY EVENING LECTURE SERIES
Visit mbl.edu/cli/news/kuhn for details

July 27, 2012 Lillie Auditorium, 8:00 PM

"Is Science Revolutionary? Thomas Kuhn and the Structure of Science"

JED Z. BUCHWALD, California Institute of Technology and

PAUL HOYNINGEN-HUENE, Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany

Additional Event — Saturday, July 28, 10 AM - 12 PM

MBL HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE DISCUSSION:

Why Do We Want Science to be Revolutionary, and Should We?

Panelists include: Gary Borisy, President and Director, MBL: Jed Buchwald, CIT; James Collins,
ASU; Paul Hoyningen-Huene, Leibniz University of Hanover; Manfred Laubichler, ASU

Saturday, July 28, 10 AM - 12 PM
Candle House, Room 104, 127 Water St., Woods Hole
Visit mbl.edu/cli/news/kuhn for details

The History and Philosophy of Science Program, part of the MBL's Center for Library
and Informatics, is collaboration between Arizona State University and the MBL.

This email was sent to classifieds at lists.mbl.edu.
If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly:
http://marinebiologicallaboratory.createsend5.com/t/y-u-jyydtkt-sukskkji-d/