[Classifieds] [classifieds] Classified listing

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:30:31 EDT 2012

From: "Jane MacNeil" <jmacneil at mbl.edu>

Hi -- I sent this on Friday, but I still haven't seen it posted. I know with the Hurricane there have been many more important things to communicate, but I didn't want this getting lost. Thanks, Jane

Dear MBL Community,

If you have any daughters or granddaughters ages 3 to 10, you might be interested in the following review of a newly released CD called the "Science Fair," which contains 18 songs emphasizing science education for girls.

http://www.parents-choice.org/product.cfm?product_id=31096&StepNum=1&award=awundefined&utm_source=Nields+November%3A+CT%2C+Washington+DC+and+Albany+NY&utm_campaign=Nields_Nov2012&utm_medium=email

It's available from Amazon.com and would make a great holiday present, with one of the best songs on it, "Butterfly," written and sung by my dear friend Nerissa Nields.

Jane MacNeil - MBL - 508-289-7378 - jmacneil at mbl.edu