[Classifieds] [classifieds] Lemon Sugar Scrub for sale!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Dec 9 14:22:45 EST 2013

Hi All -

I am sending this out again as I just found out that although my gmail account that I listed below is correct and several people DID respond to me successfully, I know of at least one person who responded that I never received her e-mail even after we tested it several times today.

So, please...if you responded to this e-mail to my gmail account and you have not heard back from me, please e-mail me at pwilmot at mbl.edu .

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks!
Pam