[Classifieds] [classifieds] Lemon Sugar Scrub for sale!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Dec 16 09:54:36 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

From: "Pamela Wilmot" <pwilmot at mbl.edu>

Seasons Greetings!

I am down to my last batch...almost sold out so if you would like to purchase one for yourself or perhaps a couple for stoking stuffers, now's the time to do it because I'm confidant I will be sold out completely by the end of the week!!

The Lemon Sugar Scrub can be used on your hands, face, arms, legs, feet...whatever your preference! I sold out at the Creative Colleagues event last month and I've sold a lot by word-of-mouth. I have had RAVE reviews on how wonderful it works and and how delicious it smells!

One recent buyer e-mailed me and said "...I love the scrub! Thanks so much!" and another buyer wrote me and said "I love the new scrub and I'm very picky..."

Ingredients are all natural and you can either keep it cool in the fridge or on your bathroom counter! It has a long shelf life. Cost is $4.99 and would make a perfect Christmas stocking stuffer or just get one for yourself!!!

If interested, please let me know by e-mail at pwilmot at mbl.edu

Thanks and have a great holiday!!
Pam Wilmot

--
Pamela Oldham Wilmot
Marine Biological Laboratory

*Facilities
Lillie 203 (Mon - Fri; 8a - 12p )**
508-289-7325

Office of Communications & Public Relations
CH 200 (Mon - Fri; 1p - 5p )**
508-289-7423

Web: www.mbl.edu | Twitter: @MBLScience | Blog: http://blog.mbl.edu/ | facebook: com/mblscience