[Classifieds] [classifieds] New England Aquarium Tickets: 6 tickets

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Dec 13 14:08:02 EST 2013

From: "Peter Falco" <pfalco at mbl.edu>

Looking for a last minute Xmas gift....look no further:

I have 6 tickets (can admit child or adult) to The New England Aquarium. Here are the specifications on the tickets:

-Each ticket is good for one admission (not valid at Simons Imax Theatre)
-Valid through June 30,2014

I bid and won these at an auction and will not use them........I can split into 2 groups of 3 (would prefer is someone wanted all 6. They are $25 tickets.

Selling for $120 for 6 tickets or 3 for $60.

Feel free to email me at pfalco at mbl.edu if you are interested.

Happy Holidays,

Peter