[Classifieds] [classifieds]: FOR SALE- 3 PATRIOTS PLAYOFF TICKETS FOR GAME 1 IN JANUARY- $250 per TICKET

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Dec 19 08:16:05 EST 2013

From: "Sue B" <kazman at capecod.com>

I'm selling either 1 single, or all 3 Patriots playoff tickets together for
the first home game at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA for $250 per ticket. These tickets are
in section 239, row 11 and are all next to each other. The date and time
are still to be determined, but should be either Saturday or Sunday, January
11 or 12, 2014.

I have the Patriots issued hard tickets in hand. I work in the
Falmouth/Woods Hole area, and could also meet up in the Barnstable area.
Will accept cash only for the tickets. Will sell all 3, or 1 single ticket
(which would leave me a pair to sell).

If interested, please email: kazman at capecod.com or call 508-846-6115.