[Classifieds] [classifieds] Woods Hole fall housing search

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jul 29 14:15:13 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

From: "Lyda Harris" <lydaharris at gmail.com>

Dear MBL community,

My name is Lyda Harris, I am a recent graduate of the University of Chicago. This fall I will be researching at the MBL as a Metcalf Fellow in Dr. Roger Hanlon's lab. I am looking for housing possibilities while I am in Woods Hole (so far, I have had no luck with the MBL and WHOI housing sites). Specifically, I am looking to rent from September (Aug 17th if possible) through November. Please let me know if you or anyone you know has a house, apartment, or room available to rent in the fall.

Please respond as soon as possible as I am arriving in Woods Hole in the next few weeks.

Lyda Harris
Lydaharris at gmail.com
(520) 907-3004