[Classifieds] [classifieds] Car for Sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Feb 23 11:12:38 EST 2016

----- Original Message -----

From: "Catherine Fillo - NOAA Affiliate" <catherine.fillo at noaa.gov>

VW G olf 2004 is for sale for $3,300. It has been well serviced by VW and is in great condition (see pictures attached). It is a 5 door manual sedan with power windows and mirrors. All scheduled maintenance, including regular oil changes. Excellent fuel economy and the mileage is 135K. I have all the records of everything done to the car for the past 6 years. Recently bought a new car, and I need the driveway space! Interested buyers can contact me using either email.

Best,
Catherine

CatherineFillo at gmail.com

--