[Classifieds] Falmouth – Franco-fun meet-up

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Sep 12 08:16:38 EDT 2018

We are a group of locals that meet from 9:30 to 11 AM on the second and fourth Friday of every month in the Bay Room of the Falmouth Public Library (our next meetings are on Sept 14 and 28). Each of us prepares a 5 – 10 minute presentation in French about a topic of interest, summer vacation, favorite writer or artist, the World cup, etc. We show PowerPoint and Keynote slideshows. People can come and participate without giving a presentation. Some of us meet for once-a-month French Book Club in the evenings at someone’s house. We are reading “Monsieur Ibrahim et les fleurs du Coran.” Please join us.

For questions - Bob Gould (rmgould48 at gmail.com<mailto:rmgould48 at gmail.com>).