[Classifieds] Looking to teach a class this summer?

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Nov 4 15:12:08 EST 2019

FALMOUTH ACADEMY SUMMER is looking for energetic, creative and knowledgeable people to teach FA Summer course(s). Looking for expertise in: math games, simple dissection, baking, spectrometer building, technology, cooking, fort building, biking, outdoor survival, electricity, visual arts, shore science, rocket building, animation, acting, SAT prep, rocket building, foreign languages, music, and others!  Classes are one week in length and run either mornings or afternoons. Mainly for children 7-12 years, but there are possibilities for teaching teens and adults. Max class size is 12 students.  Teacher pay is $30/hr for class time. Questions? Contact Susan Moffat, Director of FA summer, at smoffat at falmouthacademy.org<mailto:smoffat at falmouthacademy.org>, 508-457-9696 x307. Please respond prior to November 8th.

Thank you,

Susan Moffat

--
Susan Moffat
Director of Falmouth Academy Summer

Harnessing the power of inspired learning in a world-renowned scientific and vibrant artistic community, Falmouth Academy emboldens each student to take creative and intellectual risks to confidently engage the challenges of our times.

We value the beauty of knowledge and the joy of conversation.
We value collaboration and generosity of spirit.
We value the power of a culture of kindness.
We value relationships built on trust, respect, and direct communication.
We value the wonder of imagination.
We value each student’s pursuit of diverse challenges and opportunities.
We value teachers as models of confident, rich adulthood.