[Classifieds] More FREE Student Ocean Webinars From OPAK!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Mar 27 08:11:56 EDT 2020

Hello Ocean Community,

Thank you so much for tuning into our free ocean webinars this week. We will have two more for you next week. Each webinar will begin at 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time and will be available via Zoom and YouTube Live. After the live broadcast, the webinars will be available on our website. Thanks to our supporters, without whom we would not be able to offer these webinars. Please consider supporting our continued efforts to spread ocean education by visiting our website:  www.opakedu.org<http://www.opakedu.org>

The webinar themes next week will be:

-Jr. Ocean Detectives:  An Introduction to Ocean Chemistry! (Grades 5 and Up)

-The Global Conveyor Belt:  An Introduction to Ocean Circulation! (All Ages)

Each webinar will be accompanied by follow up lessons, activities, art projects, films, etc. that students can do at home. We hope that these webinars will help at least a little bit during this difficult time.

Full descriptions and registration information for these webinars can be found at www.opakedu.org/webinars<http://www.opakedu.org/webinars>

Links to this week's webinars and over 40 follow up activities can be found at https://opakedu.org/webinar-resources

Please contact OPAK's Executive Director, Jeffrey Morgan, at jmorgan at opakedu.org<mailto:jmorgan at opakedu.org> with questions. More information about OPAK can be found at www.opakedu.org<http://www.opakedu.org/>

Stay well,

Jeffrey Morgan

OPAK | Executive Director
jmorgan at opakedu.org<mailto:jmorgan at opakedu.org>