[Classifieds] Smith alum looking for apartment on Cape

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Mar 24 08:17:49 EDT 2020

Hello!
I hope this email finds you well in these chaotic times! My name is Jane Weinstock, and I am a Smith alum (class of 2016) in search of a year-round rental on the Cape, starting roughly in May. I have been hitting a wall in my search, so I thought I would try reaching out to the Smith network in the area to see if anyone might know of something! Below is some additional information about me and what I am looking for. If you know of anything that sounds like what I describe below, I hope you will pass it along!
All the best,
Jane Weinstock (she/her)
PhD Student in Biological Oceanography
MIT-WHOI Joint Program
Jane Weinstock <jweinstock at whoi.edu<mailto:jweinstock at whoi.edu>>

More about me:

I am currently a graduate student at WHOI, and I am trying to find a reasonably priced year-round rental in the Falmouth (ish) area. I am hoping for a one- or two-bedroom rental that would allow a caged pet or cat.

Thank you for any help you can offer!!