[Classifieds] 2007 Honda Fit Sport, Manual Transmission for sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jun 15 12:17:15 EDT 2021

We're selling our 2007 Honda Fit sport in metallic silver/gray, manual transmission, ~97k miles. It's been running well and is reliable, we just need to upgrade with a baby on the way.

Blue book value for this car in fair condition is $3400-$5400, so we're asking $3500 obo, including a bunch of small random parts for routine maintenance.

It has a few of the usual signs of its age - the radio LCD is starting to fail (but the radio works fine), and it has a few dents and cosmetic issues. It could use passenger side front caliper/rotor/pads. We've done some minor work on it over the years and can give more information if interested.

Contact Melanie for more information and pictures (one picture attached): MelanieHayn at gmail.com