[Classifieds] Summer Science Lecture at Highfield, July 12

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Jul 5 16:59:00 EDT 2023

Summer Science Lecture Series at Highfield Hall

Making a Difference: Cape Cod Environmental Discussions

Please join us Wednesday, July 12 at 5:30 pm for Andrew Gottlieb, Director of the Association to Preserve Cape Cod

Our annual lecture series collaborating with and showcasing the science work of institutions of the Falmouth area, kicks off this coming Wednesday, July 12. The theme for this year is exploring local environmental issues: what is being done in the ponds, streams, and marshes in the area to preserve our natural resources that are part of the identity of Cape Cod.

Andrew Gottlieb, Executive Director of the Association to Preserve Cape Cod, will give an overview of the major environmental challenges facing Cape Cod and current gripping issues confronting our communities.

Register online<https://35193.blackbaudhosting.com/35193/tickets?tab=2&txobjid=e86ccd94-8d07-4169-9eb9-40dadb9293b9> now or call, 508-495-1878 ext. 2

Cedith Copenhaver

Program Director

Highfield Hall & Gardens