[Classifieds] For sale: two tickets to Pink Martini Aug. 5 (Cape Cod Melody Tent 8pm)

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jul 6 16:35:28 EDT 2023

Hi,

I have two tickets to Pink Martini on Saturday, August 5, that I unfortunately can’t use (I’ll be out of town). The show is at the Cape Cod Melody Tent at 8pm. The tickets are for Section H row 15, seats 9 and 10 (one is the aisle seat, I believe). It should be a great concert!

I’d love to get back the Melody Tent purchase price of $99.50 [($39.75 + $10 fee) x 2 tickets], but I’ll consider your best offer.

If you’re interested, please email me directly (vlacapra at whoi.edu<mailto:vlacapra at whoi.edu>). Thanks!

Veronique