[Classifieds] Save the Date: Quashnet River Restoration Walk - Saturday May 20th

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue May 9 15:16:17 EDT 2023

Quashnet River Restoration Walk

Saturday, May 20th

9:30AM - 12:00PM

Meet at Quashnet River Trailhead

Martin Road, Falmouth

[Brook Trout]

Join Waquoit Bay Reserve and Cape Cod Trout Unlimited (CCTU) for a walk along the Quashnet River.

Francis Smith, CCTU Restoration Project Lead will share his story of the 40 years of work to restore the Quashnet for brook trout habitat. The restoration project which includes work to the riverbed and plantings along the bank, has become a model for other Cape Cod rivers. Come see the successful work, hear about the challenges faced and future work to be done on the Quashnet.

Meet at the Quashnet River Trailhead

parking lot on Martin Road in Falmouth.

Dress for the weather, bring water and a snack.

Registration preferred.

Rain date: May 25, 2023.

PLEASE REGISTER HERE<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001pHIZEIT2OKyngSD4tM1GHvGykOIZs0ag9pix6G49m3XgnnivYdzuBUpuAMSRl6sbyxpIdtdytDd8Z92pzV42uRrO-4EhMuw3SrP2OttAQkb1t4-SdXZLMhWTJZQY8URYojB5EUmuOliTCUJ3wP0me2JvKlq6-88ZgAH5NppXGP4mEgTrWdauxaGVWC4okKQa&c=EXpi6Y0rZzaG9P9fGaK8cnrZnhHtklBND4IeU5LZ-kXD6-1gd2xPKQ==&ch=KD6ZBf7-wlvbaS0ixBWyOWrD94y2gITyZdKctvU00-imeCjQrE6VIQ==__;!!CPANwP4y!RZFnri_CVjU0WFAjQwr4TAeBHNKY-7gWkr_HKc_RL8KGuKAnviA-ZhIg66AC77iMuPK4HwLmrLOftK3IbVbi_QSBGv03J1F4O5Y$>

Please register for this program - for our planning purposes and to receive notice of cancellation in case of inclement weather.

For more information or questions, contact Jayne.DiCandio at mass.gov<mailto:Jayne.DiCandio at mass.gov>

[https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/PT13308/FeatureTopV2.png]