[Classifieds] Part Time Position Sippican Lands Trust

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed May 10 11:48:09 EDT 2023

Office Manager and Community Outreach

The Office Manager and Community Outreach will lead SLT’s efforts to engage our community, grow our membership, and work with our outside consultants.  The successful candidate must demonstrate knowledge of and a passion for open space activities and SLT’s mission.  The Manager reports directly to SLT’s president and will work closely with the Chairs and members of our committees.  Please see the full job description at the website "get involved" for more information<https://sippicanlandstrust.org/wp-content/uploads/SLT-Office-Manager-Job-Description.pdf>.

Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to info at sippicanlandstrust.org.

Alan Harris
--

All email correspondence is subject to the requirements of M.G.L. Chapter 66, §10. Under Massachusetts Law, any email created or received by an employee of Middleborough Public Schools is considered a public record. This email is intended for educational use only and must comply with Middleborough Public Schools Acceptable Use Policy. This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies. The Middleborough Public School Systems does not discriminate in its educational activities or employment practices on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, genetic information, homelessness, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other basis protected by federal and/or state law.