[Classifieds] From the Coalition for Children, Falmouth Public Schools - multicultural fair volunteers needed

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Mar 11 09:27:38 EDT 2024

>From the Coalition for Children and Falmouth Public Schools:

The Annual Coalition for Children Multicultural Fair<http://www.thecoalitionforchildren.org/multiculturalfair.html> is coming up on May 18th at the Mullen Hall School,
and our committee is just beginning to gather volunteers to showcase the culture of a place they love.
Last year we had exhibits from a dozen countries and nearly 300 visitors and we hope to keep growing.

See below for more information:

[cid:40b1575c-abb7-4930-a10a-98a663452ee6]

Matthew Person

Technical Services Coordinator

MBLWHOI Library

Marine Biological Laboratory

Woods Hole, MA, 02543

United States of America

mperson at mbl.edu<mailto:Email at mbl.edu>

mblwhoilibrary.org<http://mblwhoilibrary.org>   |   mbl.edu/diversity/<https://www.mbl.edu/diversity/>   |  woodsholediversity.org/<https://www.woodsholediversity.org/>   |  biodiversitylibrary.org<http://biodiversitylibrary.org>

he/him/his

The Marine Biological Laboratory acknowledges that it is located on the traditional and sacred land of the Wampanoag people, whose history, language, traditional ways of life, and culture continue to influence this community. This land acknowledgement is an intentional act to counter the erasure of indigenous people and to demonstrate respect for their sovereign rights.