[Physiofaculty] Sequencing at Woods Hole

Boothby, Thomas C tboothby at live.unc.edu
Wed Apr 29 10:28:47 EDT 2015

Hi all,
This year at the Physiology course we (Goldstein lab) are planning on incorporating some next-gen sequencing into our module. We were wondering if anyone else was planning on doing any sequencing and would like to spilt the cost of library prep reagents with us.

We were tentatively planning on getting the Nextera XT kit along with the index kit, advantage 2 PCR kit, Ampure beads, etc. If this would work for any of your planned experiments we'd be happy to split costs. If you need a different kit we'd consider that too (we're just looking for low input and fast work flow).

We'll also be order Clontech's SMARTer kit (for low input cDNA synthesis) so if this is something you'd be interested in splitting costs for please let me know.

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas C. Boothby
Postdoctoral Fellow