[Physiofaculty] 2015 PHYSIOLOGY COURSE SHIRTS, IMPORTANT

Daniel Gau danieljgau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:36:15 EDT 2015

Hello Physiology!

The news you've all been waiting for! This year's *2015 Physiology course
shirts*!! The students have put in a lot of effort in making the shirts
this year and they did a fantastic job! This year we have two different
color shirts: *RED* or *GREY*. Please pick a size and color in the
spreadsheet. We will be doing out of pocket payments in cash for extra
shirts. If you are not in Woods Hole and would like to have an extra shirt
please contact me. *Please fill this spreadsheet out by tomorrow (Thursday,
July 16th) with your preferences* so the order can be placed and ordered
before the course is over.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kYcJxlFnVZ8vITS_ah0MIPujRJg0ohRN_2ieY7C1FbY/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

-Daniel Gau