[Physiofaculty] CREST spinning disk

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Jul 5 14:58:25 EDT 2016

Hi All,

The software stability issues with the CREST system have been addressed.  It was mostly Windows software related.

The system can do three colors 405, 470, 555 with one camera or 470 and 555 with a dual camera set up.

There is stage top incubation and it uses a 60x water lens.

Please be aware that the 555 is a prototype laser and won't work with streaming acquisitions, but timelapses with regular intervals will work fine.  There is a "trick" to try that I can show you if you really must stream with 555.

However stream acquisitions work well with 405 and 470.

Please work with Steven or me for training.

Joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.
LIG Imaging Facility, Chief