[Physiofaculty] Image Contest

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Fri Jul 1 15:56:44 EDT 2016

Dear Students,

Please submit you best, coolest, craziest images that you acquired during Session 1 on our microscopes by Monday midnight.  Our unbiased selection committee will chose the top five to adorn the microscope room signs. You can enter up to three images.  Please identify the system, specimen, what is labeled and, of course, the contributor or co-contributors.

Place you images on the Physiology server (nas-srv05.mblad.mbl.edu/phy) in the folder named 2016 Image Contest Session 1.

We'll hold two more contests – one at the end of Session 2 and the last in the middle of Session 3.

Good luck with your presentations !

Joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.